Personal Website Cost From £295
If you need a professionally designed bespoke website designed to meet your requirements at a price you can afford we can help. We can design, build and host any type of website that you require. Our websites are designed using CMS (Content Management Systems) so it "puts you in control" of all the content.
The web design process has a number of key stages outlined below. Every personal websites come with a number of features as standard.
Website Design Key Stages
- Consultation and discussion of requirements with the client agreement on the specification.
- Initial mock design and agreement of final design and cost.
- Registration of domain name (if required).
- Content Management system (CMS) installation and configured.
- Design of a Template specifically for you with CSS & HTML coding.
- Custom programming (if required).
- Content integration. All content including textl, images and video will be supplied by the client unless otherwise agreed.
- SEO optimisation including XML sitemap, keywords, descriptions, title tags, submission and creation of Google webmaster account and submisssion to Google Maps if required.
- Multiple browser type testing.
- Trainining the client in Content Mangement (text).
- Agreed completion with client.
- Release stage with support files for the client.
Core Package Features
- Free mock design of homepage.
- Free logo design / re-design.
- CMS (Content Management System) as standard which Allows the website owner to add/modify/delete content when required.
- Free email accounts (up to 10).
- Image Manager.
- Copy content upload.
- Standard HTML, PHP, CSS coding.
- Testing & cross browser compatibility.
- SEO (Search engine optimisation), including XML sitemap and creating of Google webmaster account.
- Training on Content Management.
- 3 months technical support.
The above features come as standard. If you require additional features or additional training regarding your website then these will incur additional fees. Please request a quote above for a more accurate final price.