eCommerce Cost From £595
We specialise in designing and customising eCommerce turnkey online stores.
The online store process has a number of key stages outlined below. Every eCommerce website that we design comes with a large set of features as standard.
Website Design Key Stages
- Consultation - specification received from client.
- Initial mock design - tweaks, adjustments implemented.
- Hosting environment setup including SSL cert if required.
- Backend catalogue management system or booking admin system integration and setup.
- Template design implementation - CSS & HTML coding.
- Custom programming implementation.
- Content integration & demo product setup if an online store.
- SEO optimisation including XML sitemap, keywords, descriptions, title tags, submission and creation of Google webmaster account.
- Product feed setup if an online store.
- Integration of merchant processors.
- Multiple browser type testing, including functionality testing.
- Training the client which includes changing content, adding, suspending and deleting products.
- Agreed completion with client.
- Release stage with support files for the client.
Core Package Features
- Free mock design of homepage.
- Free logo design / re-design.
- CMS (Content Management System) as standard. Allows the website owner to add/modify/delete content at will.
- Backend store management admin system if for an online store.
- Copy content upload.
- Demo product setup.
- Standard HTML, PHP, CSS coding.
- Testing & cross browser compatibility.
- SEO (Search engine optimisation), including XML sitemap and creating of Google webmaster account and submission to Google Maps.
- Product feed setup for online store.
- Training on Content Management of the online store.
- 3 months technical support.
The above features come as standard. If you require additional features or additional training regarding your website then these will incur additional fees. Please request a quote above for a more accurate final price.